Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Professor Hodges in the Guise of the Mysterious Disagreebler: both esoteric and exoteric, and neither

One again I have recourse to Professor Hodges for stimulating source material to generate intriguing blog material, which will assuredly further enliven my own inviolable electronic demesne.

The matter I bring to the attention of the Unaffiliated International Commonwealth of Wits and Highbrows is rather cryptic, and properly so, for here (once again) we are treading into the mysterious realm of Emanations: Chorus Pleiades, and Professor Hodges' mysterious contribution to that volume, which he calls "Contemporary Conversations:  Dr. Benjamin R. S. Franklin in Dialogue with the Disagreebler."

I'll let the good doctor (I mean Hodges) speak for himself; albeit said, I should be remiss if I did not warn you, dear reader, to be prepared for a stiff shove! 

Please click HERE.

Horace Jeffery Hodges

No comments: